Free Seminar: Tackling Rent Arrears – Commercial Property
DATE: WEDNESDAY 29TH JANUARY
TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE, GREENFORD, UB6 8TS
Partner Anthony Best and Associate Harris Charalambous of Ealing’s leading Law Firm, Prince Evans Solicitors host a seminar to help Landlords and Property Managers learn the best ways to recoup rental arrears.
Are you owed a quarter’s rent or more? Do you face substantial arrears from your tenants as the New Year begins? Landlords face the difficult task of collecting arrears every day. Ending the lease and evicting the tenant isn’t always the right answer. But how do you know?
The main topics of this seminar include:
- What legal remedies are available to me?
- Should I seek to end the Lease? Does it make goodbusiness sense?
- What are my alternatives?
- What if the tenant is in administration, or liquidation?
- How best should I proceed?Get the latest tools and information by attending our informative seminar. You don’t have to accept rent arrears as part of the ‘normal course of business’. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions. We will give you the information you need to make the best business decisions for you.
To book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL! SPACE IS LIMITED!