Prince Evans’ Housing Management and Leasehold Services Team has substantial experience of all areas of housing management both for Registered Providers, Local Authorities and other Social Housing Providers. We represent our clients in all levels of Court in London and the South East to include County Court, Magistrates Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court as well as the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (now First Tier Tribunal) and the Upper Tribunal of the Lands Chamber.
We advise on every aspect of housing management including:
- Possession proceedings – from Service of Notices to obtaining possession for rent arrears and subsequent proceedings through accelerated to standard possession proceedings to complex nuisance and Anti-Social Behaviour cases including multiple parties, persistent nuisance, noise and drugs dens.
- Emergency Injunctions against violent tenants or occupiers; or for non-compliance with gas safety checks
- Urgent squatter possession proceedings, including systematic possession proceedings on estates which have been blighted with unauthorised subletting.
- Disrepair claims against either within rent arrears proceedings or otherwise
- A specialist Leasehold Service Charge Team pursues arrears to include obtaining County Court Judgments, forfeiture notices and possession orders.
- Regular attendances at the LVT/First – Tier Tribunal on reasonableness of service charges, variation of leases, premiums for lease extensions and purchase of freeholds including when there is an absent Landlord.
- Contentious lease extension work.
Contact our Housing Management (Social Housing) Team