Wills, Trusts and Probate
Making a Will, and planning ahead for changed circumstances and inheritance issues, are some of the most important long term activities a family should do. We have a long tradition for excellence in Wills, Trusts and Probate administration plus a full Inheritance Tax advice and Estate Planning service. We provide a professional service which is sensitive to each client’s individual needs.
Our focused areas include:
- Drafting and advising on both simple and complex Wills
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- The Administration of Estates
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Preparing General Powers of Attorney
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Obtaining Deputyship and Trustee Act Orders from the Court of Protection
- Advising upon the administration of Deputyship matters with the Office of the Public Guardian
- The formation, closure and administration of Trusts
- Inheritance tax advice
- On-going personal and family tax advice and Estate planning
Contact our Wills, Trusts and Probate Team.