Jeremy Teall is a Litigation Partner and Head of Landlord and Tenant. He has built a substantial, specialist practice dealing with all aspects of Housing Management and Leasehold Services for Social Landlords, Private Landlords, Leaseholders, Tenants and Managing Agents.
His work includes:
- Possession proceedings for rent arrears
- Anti-social behaviour (including emergency injunctions)
- Subletting and unauthorised occupiers
- Complex cases including reported cases in the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Substantial practice in Leasehold matters including service charges, contested enfranchisement and leasehold purchases and breaches of residential leases
- Regular appearances on the First Tier Tribunal (Leasehold Valuation Tribunal)
- Providing in-house training and presentations at conferences including Chartered Institute of Housing
- Regular speaker at residential property seminars for both Social Landlords, Private Landlords and Managing Agents.
Jeremy is passionate about motor sport and vintage cars Oh to be the proud owner of a Bugatti Veyron!