- This event has passed.
Free Seminar: Understanding Probate and Inheritance Tax
March 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
DATE: MONDAY 18TH MARCH 2019 TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION
VENUE: CLAYTON HOTEL CHISWICK. 626 CHISWICK HIGH RD, CHISWICK, LONDON W4 5RY
Prince Evans Solicitors invite you to attend our forthcoming seminar which will address the most pertinent issues surrounding Probate and Inheritance Tax. The event will be hosted by Partner Ben Davies with speakers Senior Solicitor Huma Khan (Probate) and Partner Geoff Randall (Inheritance Tax). Our forthcoming seminar will include:
• What are the proposed probate fee increases?
• What is Probate, and what are the first steps I should take when a loved one has died?
• What are my responsibilities if I am the Executor or Personal Representative of the deceased’s estate?
• Do you always need to obtain a Grant of Probate?
• How to administer a loved one’s estate correctly and accurately.
• How to prepare Estate Accounts and account to beneficiaries when the time comes to distribute the estate.
• What is Inheritance Tax, and when does it apply?
• What exemptions and reliefs are available to offset against an Inheritance Tax liability?
• How to complete HMRC’s forms IHT205 and IHT400, and when they need to be submitted.
• How to avoid unnecessary interest and penalties from accruing.
• The effect of a person’s domicile status upon their liability to Inheritance Tax.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this interactive event that promises to be both informative and engaging.
To book a place, please register with Lianna Carnell on 07375 100005 or email her at email@example.com