Free Facebook Live Online Seminar: Wills & LPA
Ben Davies, Partner and Head of Wills, Trusts & Probate will be presenting on the topic of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
– Why you need one;
– what the consequences are of dying without one;
– how to reduce inheritance tac liability;
– how to us trusts to preserve assets and protect loved ones;
– how to prevent future claims against your estate.
Lasting Powers of Attorney
– Why you should consider having one;
– what the latest legislation (EPA vs LPA) means to your;
– how to choose the most appropriate type of LPA for your circumstances;
– what those involved in LPAs have to do; and
– what else you can do if a person lacks mental capacity.
Following the presentation there will be a live Q&A session for anyone wishing to ask questions. If you would prefer to put forward questions anonymously, please email email@example.com prior to the seminar.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this interactive event that promises to be both information and engaging.
There is no need to register. Just ‘like’ our facebook page and head to this page at 3pm on Friday the 24th April.