Essential Landlord News Seminar: Post Election Rental Market Update / Insurance for Landlords / The Deregulation Act 2015
Date: Tuesday 9th June
Time: 5.30pm Registration For A 6pm Start
Venue: Double Tree Hilton, 2-8 Hanger Lane, Ealing W5 3HN
Go View London, BJP Insurance Brokers Ltd. and Prince Evans Solicitors present a key event focusing on important updates for landlords.
Lettings Director, Bryan Light, of established and pro-active estate agency GoView London, will provide a professional insight into the rental market.
Associate Director, Stephen Hegarty, of property insurance specialists BJP, will highlight the significant areas of:
• What insurance cover do landlords need?
• What are the common insurance pitfalls for
• How do you get better cover at a better price?
• Why is a claims service so important?
• What extras should landlords expect from their
Legal experts, Anthony Best and Jeremy Teall, of Prince Evans’ Housing Management Team, will explain the crucial changes now in force as a result of the Deregulation Act 2015, which will include:
• How the Section 21 Notice requiring Possession Period of Notice has been simplified but that additional documents may have to be served with the notice.
• Why certain deposits and Prescribed Information must be registered and sent by 23rd June 2015.
• How the Act effects deposit registration on Periodic Tenancies and the Renewal of Tenancies.
• How alleged Disrepair Notifications must be given to enable the “Retaliatory Eviction” provisions to apply.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this key event that promises to be both instructive and engaging.
Please book your place with Louise on 07950 248038 or email at louise@ moderndaymarketing.co.uk