Free Seminar: Leaseholders’ Right to Manage and Directors’ Responsibilities
DATE:TUESDAY 2ND JUNE
TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE, GREENFORD UB6 8TS
Leaseholders can find Freeholders and managing agents’ maintenance of their block or estate inefficient and expensive. They feel that they could organise the repairs and running of their block or estate more efficiently, cheaper and as they wish it to be run rather than as imposed upon them by the Freeholder.
What are the leaseholders’ rights to manage their own block? If a Right To Manage Company is setup, who becomes Directors and what are their responsibilities?
In this enlightening seminar Anthony Best and Jeremy Teall Partners of Prince Evans Solicitors LLP and John Bishop, Director of Colin Bibra Estate and Managing Agents will provide the answers and will include:-
Right To Manage:
1. The options for Leaseholders to change the management of their block
2. The qualifying criteria to a right to manage
3. The procedure including participation agreements, notices and timetable
1. How Directors are chosen and appointed
2. What are the Directors’ duties and liabilities
3. What should they avoid doing and what insurance
protection should they obtain?
We look forward to welcoming you to this essential seminar for Directors and Leaseholders.
To book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at louise@modernday marketing.co.uk