Specialist Letting Agent seminar – Getting possession is ensuring you know more than nine tenths of the law!
￼DATE: MONDAY 26TH JANUARY
TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: DOUBLE TREE HILTON
2-8 HANGER LANE
The private rented sector is flourishing but facing increasing cases of rent arrears and subletting, along with further regulation and scrutiny by central and local Government.
If problems arise, Landlords need to know that immediate action can and will be taken against them, including through the Courts and the cost of doing so.
Letting Agents must know the appropriate procedures and be able to refer to specialist Landlord and Tenant Solicitors, and this free seminar is a key opportunity to make sure they are fully conversant on the issues.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this event, specifically for letting agents, that will be both instructive and engaging.
Anthony Best – Partner and Jeremy Teall – Partner and Head of Prince Evans’ Housing Management Team – will be advising on the following essential subjects:
• Ensuring the right notices are issued and how to serve them properly.
• When to use the Accelerated Possession Procedure or the Standard Possession Procedure and to know the timescales involved.
• How to address Subletting and Claims of Disrepair, to include the latest legislation on “retaliatory“ service of the Section 21 Notice.
• Why Deposits must be shown to
be correctly registered and the consequences of not doing so, to include the latest on the Deregulation Bill.
• How to work in partnership with Solicitors to ensure that possession is obtained as soon as possible.
To book a place please contact Louise Heasman on 07950 248 038 or email her at email@example.com