Free Seminar: Insure against the unknown: Plan ahead to protect your interests
Date: Tuesday 21st October
Time: 5.30pm registration
Venue: Ealing Golf Club, Perivale Lane, Greenford UB6 8TS
This free seminar is a prime opportunity to ensure that you leave nothing to chance for those you care about and that you are fully conversant with Lasting Power of Attorney, Deputyship, and Long Term Care and Home Planning.
During the event you will hear from key speakers, who will provide honest and clear insight into their subject:
Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
Ben Davies, Prince Evans’ Partner
• Why you should consider having one.
• What the latest legislation (EPA vs. LPA) means
• How to choose the most appropriate type of
LPA for your circumstances.
• What those involved in LPAs have to do.
• What else you can do if a person lacks mental
Abigail Pfister, Prince Evans’ Solicitor
• What options are available if a loved one has lost mental capacity and you need
to look after their affairs.
• How you can obtain a Deputyship Order, how long does it take and how much does it cost.
• What you, as Deputy, can and cannot do on behalf of the patient, taking into account their needs.
• If you have been appointed as a Deputy, what records of decisions you have made on behalf of the patient, and what evidence of transactions, letters and reports must be kept.
Long Term Care and Home Planning
Simon Wardley, CMC Independent Financial Advisers
• An update on the provisions of the Care Bill and how they are likely to be implemented in London and the South East.
• The key concerns for those considering Care. • The resources for information and help.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this free and interactive seminar that promises to be open, honest and informative.
Should you wish to book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email email@example.com