Free Seminar: Why Every Landlord Must Care About Disrepair
DATE: WEDNESDAY 2ND JULY TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION
FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE,
GREENFORD, UB6 8TS
Ealing Property Expert, John Bishop of Colin Bibra Estate Agents and Property Lawyers, Anthony Best and Jeremy Teall of Prince Evans Solicitors, Ealing’s Leading Law Firm, have joined forces to present this essential seminar for all private residential Landlords and Lettings Agents.
Recent prosecutions by Ealing Council have highlighted how the condition of a rented property is vital for any successful let.
This seminar will focus on:
• Addressing the benefits of both presenting well maintained properties and making suitable arrangements to ensure that repairs are carried out in a timely manner.
• Dealing with potential legal claims that Tenants may bring if a property is not properly maintained either directly or in reply to rent arrears proceedings.
Some of the questions and issues we will answer include:
• How the best maintained properties attract the highest rent and avoid compensation claims
• What repairs the Landlord and Tenant are each responsible for
• Why it is vital to ensure there is a proper response to repairs
• What a Tenant has to prove to bring a successful claim
• How to respond to a claim including when there are rent arrears
• How to respond to a lack of access by the Tenant
• Recent cases where the Council have prosecuted leading to fines of £10,000 or more.
To book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at email@example.com