Free Seminar: Lease Extensions: What You Need to Know to Do Things Right
DATE: MONDAY 12TH MAY TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION
FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE,
GREENFORD, UB6 8TS
Calling All Property Professionals!
Ealing Property Expert, John Bishop of Colin Bibra Estate Agents and Property Lawyers, Anthony Best and Jeremy Teall of Prince Evans Solicitors, Ealing’s Leading Law Firm, have joined forces to present this important seminar for leaseholders on important consideration regarding lease extensions. Some of the questions we will answer include:
• When should a Lessee seek to extend his or her Lease?
• Does a Landlord have to grant a lease extension?
• What is involved in the lease extension process?
• Can a lease extension simply be agreed to without following the formal process?
In the last few years, the number of lease extensions has increased, especially in London. This is due to the number of 1980s and 1990s-built apartment buildings falling within the period when a lease extension is required.
We will explain:
• The role of the valuer in the lease extension process.
• How to value the premium to be charged on the extension.
• What you should do if the valuation cannot be agreed upon.
• The likely costs and time involved in the lease extension process.
If you don’t have up-to-date knowledge of the lease extension process, you are at risk of making mistakes that could cost you. The process and the questions that arise seem complex, but we can help you to understand the requirements. We will also provide you with some great tips and tools to get you through the lease extension process.
To book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on
07950 248038 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org