Seminar: Acquiring commercial property: getting it right first time
DATE: WEDNESDAY 9TH OCTOBER
TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE, GREENFORD, UB6 8TS
Buying commercial property can be tricky: traps abound at every turn. Learn how to avoid them by attending this free evening seminar hosted by Prince Evans, Ealing’s leading law firm.
The seminar will focus on the most treacherous traps – the ones prudent buyers need to side-step:
• Heads of terms: why is it crucially important to get these right?
• Sale contracts: where is the point of no return?
• Conditional transactions: what do these typically look like?
• Access and services: are these all legally available?
• Leasehold transactions: what additional safeguards do you need?
• Funding: how can you ensure you have the monies on completion?
• Taxes: how can you avoid the financial folly of forgetting Stamp Duty and VAT?
• Breach of contract: what can you do if things go wrong?
The evening will also include an update on forthcoming legislative changes: changes that will fundamentally affect all commercial property transactions.
This is an unmissable event for all those with an interest in commercial property: owners, occupiers, investors, developers, advisers.
Come and hear Prince Evans Partners Anthony Best, Ivan Barry and Mark Sellers share their extensive knowledge and experience. Learn how to step over those commercial property traps.
To book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at email@example.com