Seminar: Leasehold and Block Insurance: Obligations, Liabilities and Claims
DATE: MONDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER
TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE, GREENFORD, UB6 8TS
Insurance can seem expensive, but getting it wrong can be really expensive. If you own and rent out a property that’s either leasehold or in a block, then you need to understand not only your obligations and liabilities, but how, what, and when you can claim.
This evening seminar brings together experts in the three disciplines – law, insurance, and property – that will enable you to do just that. You’ll learn:
• who is responsible for insuring buildings and contents;
• what to do if there is no insurance;
• who chooses the insurance company;
• how to gain access in an emergency;
• how to claim correctly;
• when you’re entitled to claim;
• why having an accurate insurance valuation is essential;
• how managing agents and directors are involved in claims; and
• what role directors’ insurance plays.
Insurance specialist Kevin Horton of St Giles Insurance will be joining our usual landlords’ line-up of Anthony Best and Jeremy Teall, Partners of Prince Evans Solicitors LLP, and John Bishop of Colin Bibra Estate Agents.
To book a place, you must register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at email@example.com