Photos from: Social Housing Lease Extensions Seminar
Jeremy Teall, Partner and Alasdair Muir, Senior Solicitor of Prince Evans Solicitors will be joined by guest speaker, Adrian Spellman of TH3 Surveyors to discussed the following topics:
• Why does a Leaseholder need to extend his or her Lease?
• How does a Lease qualify for an extension as of right?
• Should the parties use the statutory route or use an informal
arrangement without notices having to be served?
• What costs is the Leaseholder liable to pay towards the Landlord’s
legal and surveyors costs?
• How is the premium calculated ?
• What happens if terms cannot be agreed ?
• How does the Tribunal procedure work ?
• What deadlines apply ?