Erika Barnett is the Team leader of the Housing Management department and provides representation exclusively for social landlords.
Erika joined Prince Evans LLP in 2018 and has 7 years prior experience in housing litigation, including, but not limited to:
- Possession due to rent arrears and anti-social behaviour (including mandatory possession following closure order, conviction for serious offence, breach of injunction), no statutory or discretionary succession and parting with possession and subletting
- Eviction- defending applications to suspend the warrant
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions, exclusions, power of arrest and committal proceedings
- s.21 Accelerated procedure for Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Environmental Protection Act cases
Erika has a particular interest in anti-social behaviour matters where the Equality Act 2010 defence is raised and enjoys delivering training to clients.
Erika is true to her north London routes, supporting Arsenal football team… “come on you reds”