Free Seminar: ￼Understanding Probate and Inheritance Tax
DATE: TUESDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER
TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6PM START
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE, GREENFORD, UB6 8TS
Prince Evans’ specialist solicitors Ben Davies and Geoff Randall will be joined by Robert Taylor of FPS London to address the most pertinent issues surrounding Probate and Inheritance Tax. Our forthcoming seminar will include:
- What is Probate, and what are the first steps I should take when a loved one has died?
- What are my responsibilities if I am the Executor or Personal Representative of the deceased’s estate?
- Do you always need to obtain a Grant of Probate?
- How to administer a loved one’s estate correctly and accurately
- How to prepare Estate Accounts and account to beneficiaries when the time comes to distribute the estate.
- What is Inheritance Tax, and when does it apply?
- What exemptions and reliefs are available to offset against an Inheritance Tax liability? How to complete HMRC’s forms IHT205 and IHT400, and when they need to be submitted How to avoid unnecessary interest and penalties from accruing
- The effect of a persons domicile status upon their liability to Inheritance Tax
Lifetime Estate Planning
- HMRC Approved Schemes
- 2 year IHT Planning for all! Yes 2 years.
- Access / Control / Risk of different solutions
- Trusts – the options available
- Life Assurance – not a solution for all
- Advantages / Disadvantages of all planning • Are you ever too young or too old to start
To book a place, please register with Louise Heasman call 07950 248 038 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org