We have one of the largest property litigation teams in West London. We are at the forefront of landlord and tenant advice.
Our team advises on:
- All aspects of landlord and tenant law and housing management issues
- Possession claims including rent arrears, unlawful sub-letting
- Multi-witness nuisance possession actions involving, serious allegations of racial and physical abuse, prostitution and ‘crack-house’
- Anti-social behaviour and harassment including, mental health issues
- Dilapidation and disrepair claims
- Service charge disputes and enfranchisement matters before the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Objecting to 1954 Act lease renewal applications
- Forfeiture of commercial leases, whether via peaceable re-entry or court proceedings including relief from forfeiture
- Boundary disputes and trespass
- Removal of squatters
- Easement infringement including, rights of way, right to light
- Prosecuting or defending restrictive covenant, adverse possession and prescription claims
- Planning appeals
Contact the Landlord and Tenant Team to discuss your dispute problem with our legal experts.