We are a leading law firm for land acquisition and development for residential and commercial use. We work with
- Land owners
- House builders
- Registered social landlords (individuals and consortia)
- Health service providers
We are vastly experienced in complex, multi-facetted development deals which involve different areas of law and expertise.
We are well-versed in planning law, such as detailed s106 planning obligations, together with environmental and contamination issues which are vitally important when dealing with brownfield sites and urban regeneration.
We can help with:
- Large-scale and complex land acquisition and sale
- Regeneration and on-estate planning gain schemes
- Stock transfers
- Joint venture company
- University, social services and health authorities re-provision and accommodation schemes
- Residential care home transfers
Contact the property legal team to discuss your land acquisition and development requirements.