Making a will, and planning ahead for changed circumstances and inheritance issues, are some of the most important long term activities a family should do. We have a long tradition for excellence in wills, trusts and probate management plus a full tax advice and planning service. We provide a professional service which is sensitive to each client’s individual needs.
Our focused areas include:
- Drafting and advising on simple and complex wills
- The administration of estates and probate
- Powers of attorney
- Court of Protection issues
- Formation and administration of trusts
- Inheritance tax advice
- On-going personal and family tax advice and planning
- Advice and representation in Court of Protection matters, including the appointment of a Deputy in loss of capacity cases
If you just need to make a will, or want detailed advice on probate, inheritance tax or any personal planning area, do contact us.