Date: Tuesday 14th November
Time: 5.30pm registration
Venue: Ruislip Golf Course Fayre & Square, Ickenham Road Ruislip HA4 7DQ
That simple phrase has at least five potential origins. Is it to do with bowling, shooting
arcades, metal weights, cargo bins or baby ducklings? We may disagree about the answer, but one thing we can all agree on is how satisfying and reassuring it is to have everything properly organised.
This is particularly true in the case of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Once these are all in a row, you can stop worrying about what happens after you die or if you become incapacitated during your lifetime.
If you’re one of the 30 million adults in the UK who has yet to make a will, this free evening seminar is for you. It will explain:
• why you need one;
• what the consequences are of dying without one;
• how to reduce inheritance tax liability;
• how to use trusts to preserve assets and protect loved ones;
• how to prevent future claims against your estate.
Lasting Powers of Attorney
• why you should consider having one;
• what the latest legislation (EPA vs. LPA) means for you;
• how to choose the most appropriate type of LPA for your circumstances;
• what those involved in LPAs have to do; and
• what else you can do if a person lacks mental capacity.
The seminar is to be hosted by Partner, Ben Davies, and presented by Senior Associate, Geoff Randall and Solicitor, Huma Khan. The panel will also assist with any questions during the Q&A session at the end.
Should you wish to book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at [email protected]