Prince Evans Solicitors LLP and Mercer & Hole Chartered Accountants will be presenting a
seminar to cover a range of topics pertaining to tax arrangements and the latest changes that will be of great interest to property owners, investors and landlords.
DATE: TUESDAY 24TH APRIL
TIME: 6PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6.30PM START
VENUE: RUISLIP GOLF CLUB, FAYRE & SQUARE, ICKENHAM ROAD, RUISLIP HA4 7DQ
Anthony Best, Partner of Prince Evans will host this event and will be joined by three speakers from Prince Evans Solicitors.
Ben Davies, Partner and Head of Wills and Probate will be speaking about Inheritance Tax.
• Inheritance Tax and Property
• Protecting your Estate
Geoff Randall, Partner of Prince Evans will be discussing Business Property Relief.
• What is Business Property Relief?
• Do your property or assets qualify for relief from Inheritance Tax?
Jeremy Teall, Partner and Head of Landlord and Tenant will talk on Houses of Multiple Occupancy:
• The Local Authority licensing requirements
• The consequences of not complying
• Rent 2 Rent lettings
Alison Palmer, Private Client Partner of Mercer & Hole Chartered Accountants will be presenting an update on the latest changes to personal tax:
• HMRC Let Property Campaign – bring your tax affairs up to date with a voluntary disclosure
• Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
• Mortgage Interest Restrictions
Mark Cassidy, General Practice Partner of Mercer & Hole Chartered Accountants will be presenting an update on the latest changes in property tax:
• Could Incorporation work for you?
• Transactions in Land – extending the boundaries
• Making Tax Digital
• The latest status of Airbnb and what you need to be aware of
This event will be very informative for those who may have questions or queries about their personal tax arrangements, whether they are landlords, property investors or those seeking to keep apace with tax changes.
Please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at [email protected] to book a place.
This seminar is FREE, but booking is essential.